Data Systems Limited is an outsourcing and software development company based in Rwanda that offers custom software development services on diverse technology platforms, like Microsoft, Java, PHP, Open Source,and Mobile.
With rich and varied experience in software development and stringent quality standards, we offer utmost qualitative, on-time and cost-effective software solutions. We serve clientèle across the industries and globe with Offices in Rwanda, Senegal and Ghana.
We are specialized in solving complex business challenges using thought process and information technology.
we have www.giraict.rw as our online shopping products where we sell quality electronic devices and other different IT equipment from our largest suppliers in country and abroad.
We have also www.shop.giraict.rw
- www.shop.giraict.rw owns and operates as a platform that allows sellers to sell their products to the public over the internet (Online Market). This platform is currently provided on the website http://shop.giraict.rw/ but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future. Our aim is to focus on agriculture and textiles.
- The Seller will have the opportunity to sell their products on the shop.giraict platform. Giraict is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the Seller. The service provided by Giraict is limited to referring customers to the Seller and accepting orders and payments on their behalf. At Giraict’s discretion, Giraict may provide the Seller with analytics about the performance of the Seller’s products and additional marketing support at no extra charge. This support is covered within the agreed upon level of commission.
- The Seller will receive communication about sales and confirm availability of merchandise through the online IT platform provided by Giraict to the Seller hereby referred to as the “Seller Account”.
- The Seller authorises Giraict to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
- Giraict’s rights and obligations
- Giraict will present on the website the products listed by the Seller. The Seller will be responsible for listing their own products.
- Giraict is authorized to accept binding sales on behalf of the Seller and will ensure that order data is passed on to the Seller through the Seller Account within one to seven days
- Giraict shall not make any changes to the Seller’s page on the Giraict website unless approved by the Seller. Any material, text or images (still or video) uploaded to the Seller’s page on Giraict’s website shall come directly from a contact person of the Seller.
- In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Giraict reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the Seller if the Seller repeatedly receives negative reviews or complaints (more than 10 negative reviews within a 30-day period), or fails to comply with other Giraict standards.
- The Seller’s rights and obligations
- The Seller is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on the Giraict website. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture and description. The Seller must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s. The Seller must notify Giraict of any changes to the detail of their listings while uploaded on the site.
- The Seller guarantees that information listed on Giraict relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
- The Seller will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on Giraict.
- The Seller guarantees that the information provided by them does not violate any third party’s copyright.
- The Seller will contact its customers no more than is needed for the complete processing of orders referred by Giraict. In particular, the Seller will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from Giraict or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via Giraict, the Seller will not advertise any of Giraict’s competitors.
- The Seller will process orders and arrange delivery pickup with a Giraict Delivery Partner within 1 day from receiving confirmation of sale through the Giraict site via email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within 7-30 days depending on the location of the buyer. The Seller is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the Seller and all their products from the Giraict platform.
- If the Seller cannot fulfil an order submitted to him/her, s/he must notify both Giraict as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
- The Seller agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to Giraict and as described on their listing on the website. The Seller guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The Seller further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to- date his range of products, stock count, prices and associated terms and conditions.